Juxtaposition of my mind.


There are times when I feel Im slipping away, in the floor, head over heels.

All the useless things, all scenes.

This wrinkle in time I can give it no credit.

My head is cranmed in my cranium and still knows how to pound

Oh, There so many funny things you say

You used to say pretty thinks

You used to soften the clincher

I might be a juxtaposition, I might be a walking contradiction.

But I havent been untrue, I have only been opressed by the figures of beauty.

We are an intermission, why can just let it go?

I remember you well that day, breathing that thin air

While I was staring the old fat sun fast forwarding the words coming out of our mouths.

I said, well nevermind and I held your hand.

I never debated it, I would light up your sky

But we are two randomn objects moving in parallel

Intending to simulate exuberance

Weve become sounds with no contrast, a fictional great record.

0 comentarios: